Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of shipping?
- Ground Shipping via USPS First Class Mail is FREE to all US 50 states.
- Priority Mail to all US 50 states for $4.99
- Express mail via USPS is available for $19.99
- International orders via USPS Priority Mail ship for $16.99
- Military APO/FPO orders USPS Priority Mail ship for $4.99
When will you ship my Teddy Bear gift package?
We ship same day if you place your order by 4:00 PM CT Monday - Friday.
How long will it take for my Teddy Bear gift package to arrive?
- FREE First Class Mail arrives in 1-6 business days (US 50 states).
- Priority Mail arraives in 2-3 business days (US 50 states)
- Express Mail arrives the next day Mon. - Sat. (in some rare cases 2 days) (For guaranteed delivery time to your zip code, please use our zip code 61401 and do a real time check here at US Postal Service website: http://webapps.usps.com/expressmailcommitments/)
- International orders via USPS Priority Mail with tracking may take up to 14 business days.
We are proud to provide affordable shipping ($4.99) via USPS Priority Mail to military personnel throughout the world. Please remember that there may be extra time needed for the United States Postal Service to deliver your Teddy Delivery and to get through customs.
Turnaround time for APO/FPO shipping
- Priority mail will normally take around 10-15 days to most military APO/FPO locations.
- Some military personnel have received their package in less than 7 days!
- For those in remote outstations, it can take over 30 days to deliver.
- Armed Forces Americas (Except Canada) AA
- Armed Forces (Europe, Canada, Middle East, Africa AE
- Armed Forces Pacific AP
It is important to note that the day of shipment does not count as a day in transit because packages are not picked up by USPS from our warehouse until 5:00 pm the day that your order ships, so obviously that day can not be used as a day in transit. Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are not business days.
Do you ship to hospitals, hotels and colleges?
IMPORTANT! Hospital, Hotel and College Notice
When delivering to colleges, hospitals or hotels, we guarantee delivery to the mailroom or receiving department of the college, hotel or hospital. It is then up to this department to deliver the package to the correct recipient. This may cause delays as the mailroom or receiving department does not guarantee delivery within a given period of time.
We suggest you send your package to the recipient’s home rather than the hospital. We do not deliver directly to the hospital room; USPS must leave the package at a delivery station within the hospital. Therefore, we cannot control the amount of time it takes your package to actually get to the patient.
It is possible that the patient will be discharged from the hospital within this time, resulting in a pick up charge, a re-delivery charge and a delay in getting your package to the recipient. We know you want your gift to be received quickly, and by sending it to the home address, you eliminate all the problems that can occur at the hospital.
ALWAYS put the patient's floor and room number on the second "Address" line if you ship to a hospital.
What will I get when I subscribe to your newsletter?
When you subscribe to our newsletter you will receive a regular email which updates you about Teddy Delivery and will contain details of any discounts, special offers, new products and reminders of forthcoming special dates. On all newsletters is the option to unsubscribe.
Is it safe to shop on the internet?
With Teddy Delivery you can feel safe in the knowledge that everything is done to protect your details. Personal data is stored in our customer register and used only for the purposes you permit. Data is not sold and third parties do not have access to it.
Credit card details are not visible by Teddy Delivery. Instead, you will be transferred to our secure payment provider PayFlow Link (operated by PayPal) who is the worlds leading payment provider. If you still feel unsure and would like to discuss this, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1-309-344-0005 or email us at email@example.com
I want my Teddy Delivery to be anomynous, is this possible?
Anomynous Teddy Deliveries are very popular especially at Valentines Day. We don't include any details about the sender or cost of gifts with your Teddy and the only way your friend/family will know who has sent their Teddy Delivery is if you include your name within the message.
If we are contacted by the receiver of a Teddy Delivery requesting to know the sender, we will contact you. If you do not give your permission we will not disclose your details
Where is the company of Teddy Delivery located?
Teddy Bear Gifts DBA Teddy Delivery
22 Huston Street
Galesburg, IL 61401
International Phone: 1-309-344-0005
Office Hours: 10 am - 5 pm Central Time