Teddy Delivery® Testimonials
- Thank you very much for your unusual gifts. I was very satisfied with the service you provided! - Darla B. texas
- My girlfriend really liked the angel bear I sent her on her birthday! Will use your website again - Lee M. New York
- Thanks. - Marc S. Canada
- Mother was happy to receive the get well teddy - Sally L. Knoxville
- I love your cute teddies, I had a blast when I personalized the gift for my parents anniversary - Jan A. Boston
- I never know what to get my wife but you made me look good on her birthday this year :-) - Marc F. Chicago
- I bought the Sweet Sue package for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it! She keeps saying how much she adores the satin hearts and the silver earrings! I will definitely be ordering more from you in the near future. - Jacob T.
- Wow! Lots of great stuff here. Something for everyone for every occasion! I'm amazed at the great selection of creative gifts and accessories you have. I'm eyeing several of your gorgeous premade gift packages. Your prices are so low...you've got to be kidding me!- Amanda S. San Diego
- My boyfriend bought me this cute teddy gift from your site for my birthday. Love it! Love it! Love it! My friends think it's so sweet. Now they're pestering their boyfriends to get them one too! LOL! And did I say that I love it? :)- Tanya W. London Mills
- The package I ordered, arrived today and I must say I'm very pleased. They're exactly what I wanted. Your service was fast and efficient and it was a complete pleasure dealing with you. I will gladly recommend you to everyone I know. - Ryan M. Abingdon
- I found www.teddydelivery.net quite by accident and I must say I'm really very impressed by your awesome selection. These gifts are absolutely lovely and I must say I don't think I have seen another store online with such affordable prices for such beautiful gifts as these. - Evelyn R. W. Silver Dollar City
- I was searching for a gift, on Google, to cheer up my boyfriend when I came across this website and I had to search no further. The teddies are so striking that it caught my attention instantly. Btw, the package was delivered this afternoon in perfect condition. Cheers! - Linda G. Las Vegas
This is the most amazing 'testimonial' we ever received from a customer. It's acually a love story. Read and enjoy!
Today, while walking down the driveway to meet the postman at my mailbox, I noticed him holding a little red package up in his hands. Was it for me? I wondered about it so I picked up the pace and hurried to see what it was. When he handed it over to me, I read a shipping label that was addressed to Nina. That’s me… my heart began pounding in my chest. The return address was from my long distance boyfriend, Timothy who lives in California.
Since my twenty-seventh birthday had passed several moths back, I couldn’t imagine why he would be sending me a package without telling me about it. So I rushed back to the house wondering what in the world could it be. Maybe it was my necklace that (by accident) got mixed in with his clothes when he moved back to California. He always said that one day he would return it to me. Still, I was excited and wanted to get it opened up quickly.
I rushed through the door and placed it on the dining room table and ripped the wrapping paper off of it. I saw that it had a website address boldly printed on the box. It was www.teddydelivery.net and my heart pounded even faster in my chest. My boyfriend sent me a gift. I was extremely excited and reached for a knife to cut open the tape so that I could get inside the box without destroying it. My thoughts raced back and forth wondering what it could be!
I got through the tape and lifted open the flaps to view pretty red tissue paper covering something big below it. I paused for a moment and thought about how sweet Timothy was for sending me a surprise gift. Then I wondered why? It wasn’t Valentines Day, my birthday or any other holiday that I was aware of. Then I thought about the anniversary of our first date. No… it wasn’t that either!
I decided it didn’t matter. I just wanted to see what was in this box. So I reached in and removed some of the tissue paper to find a card. I hurriedly opened it up with a smile from ear to ear.
It read… “My sweetest Nina,
Out here, Life without you is sometimes cold. I find myself always missing you to hold. So when I pick up the phone to hear your voice…”
Then I reached back into the box and pulled out this beautiful cream colored angel teddy bear that had two miniature long stemmed roses with a pretty red satin heart and a small wine bottle with it.
I felt overwhelmed with love and missed my Timothy very much. So I did just as he wrote and placed the ‘Teddy’ next to my heart. I reread his gift card over and over several more times as I took a seat at the table. Then I decided to give him a call to thank him for the lovely gift that stole my heart. But there was no answer… so I tried his cell… still no answer. I sat there thinking of him and holding on tight to the ‘Heavenly Angel Bear’ I would call him back later to tell him how much I loved him and his gift.
Then the doorbell rang. I wondered who it could be. I wasn’t expecting anyone. While I was putting my gifts back into the box, whoever was at the door began knocking loudly. So I made my way to the door and jerked it open quickly. Only to find it was my Timothy standing there. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I just stood there motionless with so much to say.
Timothy reached for me and hugged me tightly as I wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ears, “I’ve missed you.” Then I let go and began thanking him for the gift when he planted a long tender kiss on my lips, leaving me speechless.
He took me by the hand and led me back inside, closing the door behind us. He held a large brown bag that he had picked up from beside him on the porch in his hands as he told me to go upstairs and lye down to rest. Of course I asked why, but he just shushed me and said go on. I asked why he was here, but again he shushed me and told me to go on upstairs… I knew then he had something up his sleeve. So I did as he asked.
I made my way up to the bedroom and hurried into the ladies room to freshen up. I wasn’t expecting any company, let alone him. So I tried to hurry up and fix myself up more presentable for him. The whole time I wondered why he was here and what he was up to. I was so happy that I hadn’t noticed him standing at the door watching me with silver tray in his hands.
When I came over to the bed and sat down, he sat the tray down on the nightstand and then picked my legs, placing them stretched out long ways on the bed. I was thinking that he had fixed me something to eat, but boy was I wrong!
He sat the silver tray over my lap and pulled the cover off of it. All I could do was stare at him and the serving tray. My eyes darted back and forth several times… In front of me on the tray sat ‘Heavenly Angel Bear’ and the pretty red satin heart with the miniature roses underneath it. On top of the satin heart was a tiny black velvet ring box opened up to reveal an engagement ring.
“H-H-How did… W…What is this?” I stuttered out finally, while looking up into his sexy blue eyes.
Timothy got down on one knee and picked up the ring box. He took the ring out of it, setting the box back on the tray. Then he picked up my left hand and reached for my ring finger. As he started sliding the ring onto it, he asked me, “Nina… while I’m away will you hold the Teddy bear next to your heart?”
Everything was happening in slow motion and I thought my heart was going to pound right on out of my chest. It was beating so hard and I answered him with, “Always!”
Then Timothy asked, “Nina… when I am with you… will you hold me and only me in and next to your heart?” As he slipped the ring all the way down onto my finger.
By now, it was all I could do… but I did it. I answered him again with, “Yes… you and only you… forever!”
Then he kissed me more passionately than he ever has before. “Marry me Nina?” He asked between my lips as he continued kissing me.
I held him tighter than I ever have and whispered loudly, “Yes… I’ll marry you!”
Needless to say, we spent the afternoon cuddling in the bed with our new friend ‘Heavenly Angel Bear’ Who to me, is truly an angel. I loved each and every part of his wedding proposal gifts from www.teddydelivery.net. And the way he proposed was so romantic that I just had to share it with you right now. I hope that he continues to surprise me every day of our lives just as he did today. It was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me… - Nina, Florida